World's Famous Scientist
# Albert Einstein
BORN : March 14, 1879
DIED : April 18, 1955
PLACE OF BIRTH :
LIFE SPAN :
Albert Einstein (March 14, 1879 - April 18, 1955), a physicist who developed the special and general theories of relativity and won the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921 for his explanation of the photoelectric effect.
Einstein always appeared to have a clear view of the problems of physics and the determination to solve them. He had a strategy of his own and was able to visualize the main stages on the way to his goal. Einstein also made seminal contributions to quantum mechanics and, indirectly, quantum field theory, primarily through his theoretical studies of the photon.
QUOTES BY ALBERT EINSTEIN:
- “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
- "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
- Special Theory Of Relativity (1905)
- General Theory Of Relativity (1915)
-------- X --------